– Explore the groundbreaking impact of artificial intelligence (AI) on customer interactions and its potential to reshape businesses’ relationships with their customers.
– Provide Insights into cutting-edge AI technologies over the years, including natural language processing and machine learning, which are already revolutionising customer support and personalised product recommendations.
– Emphasise AI’s role in driving hyper-personalisation and emotional intelligence in customer experiences while addressing important best practices.
– How to deliver CX goals across silos to refine and reinforce those goals?
– Adapting to a cross-functional approach with the end-user in mind.
– Maintaining a competitive advantage in the digital marketplace by nurturing a collaborative approach for a more efficient use of resources and increased innovation.
– How to structure an effective CX team?
How it Works: A 25-minute panel discussion followed by a 20-minute interactive Q&A session between the speakers and the attendees.
– How to leverage zero and first-party data to create accurate customer profiles?
– How Twilio Segment’s customer data platform can deliver the unique and individualised experiences your customers crave in a cookieless future.
– How to build-up customer-first culture within organisations with metrics and objectives to enhance your return on CX investment (ROCXI)?
– How important is the voice of customers (and voice of employees) and how can it be heard?
– How to scale customer-centric practices across organisation?
How it Works: A 30-minute panel to set the scene followed by a 30-minute facilitated roundtable discussion with both speakers & attendees participating. Thoughts & key takeaways will be shared and discussed in groups of 8.
– The world of endless possibilities with GPT-3, the largest of language models with 175 billion parameters, in improving customer engagement & offering superior personalisation.
– How LLMs have transformed chatbots from being rigid & struggling to comprehend user inputs – to now facilitating smoother conversations & fostering positive brand impression.
– Building efficient contact centers with Large Language Models and the road ahead.
– How to enhance the customer journey and lifetime value through a unified experience?
– Understand the impact of the customer journey with mapping and analysis.
– Connecting with the consumer better, making their journey smoother.
How it Works: A 25-minute panel to set the scene followed by a 20-minute facilitated roundtable discussion with both speakers & attendees participating. Thoughts & key takeaways will be shared and discussed in groups of 8.