As the world finally begins to emerge from the worst part of the pandemic, a new breed of challenges arise, affecting businesses and customers at the same time. To no surprise, customer experience has generally suffered a setback as a result of numerous restrictions and adjustments in service standards to cope with added public health precautions, remote working requirements, and digital dependency.
Industries ranging from travel and hospitality, consumer technologies, financial services and so on have experienced a rapid pace of change across their sales and service operations. Yet a new wave of global socio-economic headwinds unrelated to the pandemic have triggered a cascade of additional pressures that worry consumers. In this segment, Forrester will share select CX trends, challenges, and opportunities to inspire ideas among CXOs and strategy professionals.
– Challenges and struggle to build a single customer view in a legacy organisation
– The correlation between data and 360-degree customer view
– How to champion the customer lifecycle marketing
– Use cases and examples to drive innovations on CX, EX and Brand Experience
– The impact of customer and employee advocacy
– Differentiate your brand to effectively deliver the brand message to your customers
– Look at game-changing customer values, e.g. ESG, social transformation, authenticity
– The current state of your CX Transformation
– The desired future state of your organisation on experience innovation
Participate in facilitated interactive discussions with your peers – in groups of 8, discuss and share your thoughts with other attendees in a roundtable setting with food and drinks served to table. Please see the topics details below.
– How organisation can drive better CX in a more resilient, and agile manner in an increasingly digital world. What is the role of business and marketing stakeholders in driving success?
– What are the common challenges in driving effective CX and how to overcome them through technologies like business messaging?
– How are enterprises communicating with customers and prospects at a time where phone, emails and SMS are facing increased regulatory pressure?
– How can enterprises effectively leverage business messaging to elevate customer journeys, delight customers and provide ongoing support?
– What are the top success metrics/ KPIs / goals that matter most to a CX Professional?
– How are you leveraging analytics, segmentation and engagement to drive growth?
– What is a good retention rate and how do you stack up to Industry Benchmarks?