The last year has introduced unforeseen levels of marketing innovation, transformation, speed, and agility. Due to the global impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, CMOs and marketing leaders have learned how to navigate uncertainty, balance constantly changing priorities and budgets, evolve their marketing messages, and work from anywhere with technology and data.
Together we will dive into the insights and trends from the Salesforce’s 7th edition State of Marketing report and discuss the biggest takeaways from a year unlike any other.
– How marketing leaders pivoted to address rapid and fundamental shifts in consumer behaviour
– The impacts of a distributed workforce and how marketing leaders are enabling new methods of collaboration
– The data marketers are collecting to better understand their customer
– How marketing leaders are re-skilling their teams to keep up with the speed and pace of innovation
In this executive roundtable we will discuss:
– 90% of marketers say organisational priorities have changed since pre-pandemic, across everything from innovation to customer engagement to collaboration. What has been the biggest shift in your marketing priorities over the past year?
– The top priority for Thai marketers is about creating a cohesive customer journey across channels and devices, do you agree? How has your customer journey evolved over the year?
– Focusing on growth and retention, what are your requirements when choosing the right marketing technology for your business needs and transformation journey?
Chris Jordan or ‘Jordy’ as he is otherwise known, heads up the Data and Identity team across ASEAN. His role consists of consulting with key strategic customers around the use of data and technology, specifically in the context of digital marketing. Chris has been with Salesforce for four years and sees a huge opportunity for customers to; understand more about their consumers through the use of known and unknown data, activate against that data, and deliver growth.
With a passion for strategy, all things data, and advertising, Chris is perfectly placed to drive digital transformation and best practice in the new world of AdTech and MarTech convergence. A 10-year stint across the BBDO Advertising Agency Network in New York, London, and Sydney, most recently as Regional Sales Director has given Chris a great understanding of both the business and marketing strategy of a diverse collection of global businesses and access and influence with key executives in the Marketing and IT space.
Mark Van Den Haak is a data-driven marketer, passionate about all things digital and data. Currently acting as the VP of Asia at Tealium, with a laser eye focus on supporting brands in their data transformation journey. Tealium collects and unifies customer data, from web, mobile, offline, and IoT devices, and consolidates this into a single customer view that is then distributed in real-time to other technologies. With Tealium brands can connect with their customers. Tealium supports over 1,300 client-side and server-side vendors and technologies, empowering brands to create a unified, real-time customer data infrastructure.
Prior to Tealium, Mark was the VP of Sales at Dynamic Yield APAC, and Sales Director ASEAN at Oracle Marketing Cloud.
The CXO roundtable is an exclusive and prestigious gathering of top-level executives representing a diverse range of industries and sectors.
It serves as a platform for industry leaders to explore innovative approaches to common challenges, exchange ideas on how to navigate the rapidly changing business landscape, and fostering potential future collaboration.
These in-person discussions usually last between 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours and will take place in upscale dining venues around the world, offering an environment conducive to open and confidential discussions. Attendees may include C-suite executives, VPs and Division Heads who hold significant decision-making power within their organisations. The size of the roundtable can vary, but it is typically limited to a small group of 8 to 15 participants to ensure meaningful interactions and focused conversations.
The Roundtable can take place both in person and virtually, targeting decision makers from Europe and APAC regions.
To find out more, please email email@example.com