– Latest trends on digital transformation globally and in APAC
– How to make digital transformations successful in times of uncertainty
– One deep dive on the “war on talent in APAC”
– How partnership has become a vital factor for innovation and growth?
– Reinvest into partnership to drive IT cost optimisation and hence effective digital transformation
– Challenges before internal collaborations
– How to setup a collaborative internal culture by bringing the people and technology into the equation
– How to strategise project governance with digital readiness in your organisation
– Building digital standards and policies from within
– How to incorporate effective metrics & KPIs across silos
– How to adopt new technology to your current digital transformation journey
– Do’s and don’ts in developing or acquiring a new technology, e.g. Cloud, AI, Web 3.0, Chatbot, Automaton and so on
Participate in facilitated interactive discussions with your peers – in groups of 8, discuss and share your thoughts with other attendees in a roundtable setting with food and drinks served to table. Please see the topics details below.
When transformations struggle to succeed, it is not because they were executed poorly but because of lack of strategic alignment from the start. Avoid this pitfall by managing the change and aligning the entire organization on the goals of the transformation. It’s a simple idea but not easy because it requires a complete rethinking about how organisational alignment is achieved.
Organisational alignment is a fundamental prerequisite for any digital transformation. Collaboration and the exchange of ideas in teams can help to increase innovation and help individuals make more effective use of new technologies. Today, let us discuss how organisational alignment can be achieve through different teams and departments, especially in organisations where hybrid work has been widely adopted as the norm.
– What strategies are the most effective in driving effective organisational alignment?
– What can leaders do to empower their employees with the clarity of their impact towards organisation initiatives?
– What are the tools that can enable alignment to help drive transformation initiatives in the organisation?
– What is the purpose of your brand to search for partners in digtalisation? Why type of partnerships are you having?
– How do you build trust with your digital transformation third-party partners?
– What are the common goals between your brand and the partnerships?