– How to adopt new technology to your current digital transformation journey
– Do’s and don’ts in developing or acquiring a new technology, e.g. Cloud, AI, Web 3.0, Chatbot, Automaton and so on
– How partnership has become a vital factor for innovation and growth?
– Reinvest into partnership to drive IT cost optimisation and hence effective digital transformation
– How to strategise project governance with digital readiness in your organisation
– Building digital standards and policies from within
– How to incorporate effective metrics & KPIs across silos
– Challenges before internal collaborations
– How to setup a collaborative internal culture by bringing the people and technology into the equation
– Finding the right partnerships amid the fast-paced changes
– How to build trust with your digital transformation partners
– An all-around view of the customer’s journey across your company touchpoints by using a combination of data analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
– Appropriate solutions that provide a highly individualised and positive user experience.
– The challenges realised in completing a truly blended set of data.